Monday, November 22, 2010

Jo Bros

When you are living abroad you often find that you do things that are a little bit out of the ordinary. After talking with a friend on the phone this week I realized how strange my weekend plans really were. On Thursday afternoon I skipped out of work a few hours early and headed to Abu Dhabi with our Director of Human Resources, Kim and her two daughters Hanna and Sarah. We were trying our best to make it the Jonas Brothers Concert around 6. Our tickets literally said to be there "around 6:00" and the Jo Bros didn't get on stage until about 8. Now, talking with my friend from home
she said "really, you are the last person who I would ever think would be at a Jonas Brothers Concert", she's right- it's not a typical weekend for me. Then she said "I just can't really picture you jamming out at a Jo Bros concert" but, that's exactly what we did and I think she would have been proud of me... am I right Sarah?
It was a great new experience and I am so thankful to Kim and her family
for a concert experience in the UAE!
Did I mention that we stayed in a fun hotel with a great pool!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Min, one of the best things about you is that you are up for anything and you bring the fun!

Lauren said...

No you did not....

Love it!

Unknown said...

Don't lie Min, you dragged these girls to this concert didn't you. In fact, I bet you had this planned before you left. I know you follow the jo bros worldwide. Number 1 fan! haha, jk. Glad you had fun.......

I wish I could be in that pool right about now!!!!

Unknown said...

So Proud!!! Jo Bros new #1 Fan :)

Love the pics!

Unknown said...

min, I'd be nervous. It seems the JoBros following YOU. Weren't they in Boston when we took des out before her wedding? Now you go to the UAE and then they come to the UAE........

deanecow said...

MIN, did you make the heart on that poster? we might have to have a music intervention...