Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love it when we're cruisin together

Last weekend I went to Abu Dhabi with Trey and Jessie and our friend Ahlam. It was so refreshing to get out of Al Ain for the weekend. I thought I just loved the ocean in America, but it's not true I love the water no matter what country I am in. We spent most of our time down on the Corniche (the road that runs follows the water).
We rode this little guy- I am sure it was not made for the 4 adults we managed to cram into it and so were a lot of other people who passed by us.
We also rode these bikes. A little more appropriate but still... did I need 3 wheels?


Trey and Jessie surprised Ahlam and I with a really fancy dinner at Shangri-La Hotel. We ate at Pearls and Caviar Restaurant and then headed out to a pool/ oceanside bar to hang out for the rest of the night. It was delicious food and a cool atmosphere. The weather this time of year is like summer at home, just warm enough during the day and cooler in the evenings.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks gorgeous there!!! Seems like you had a great time :)

And love the red Toms!