Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old News but Good News

By now most of you already know that I will be Auntie Min by the end of this summer.
My sister Jessica and her husband Jeziel are expecting a baby at the end of July. Jess is a great big sister and taught me plenty of important lessons growing up (ie how to use a curling iron and how to put on lipstick) kidding aside, she will be a wonderful mom to her new baby! I will be home in June and will get to see her pregnant then and I will be home in the fall to see the new baby.
She might kill me for this but here is a cute picture of her at about 18 weeks. We are all so excited for them and can't wait to start wearing the new Auntie and Uncle hats!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Min! She can't get mad. She looks so great!!

Unknown said...

Jess looks amazing!!! You are going to be the best auntie :)