Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home was so sweet...

So, this will come slowly but here it goes.... this was home!
On the first Saturday that I was home we had a baby shower for my sister! It turned out to be such a great day- perfect weather! I was able to host the shower with my mom, Jessie, Marisol (my sister's mother-in-law) and Aunt Louyse!
Everyone showed up and most people followed the instructions to "go green" and not wrap their gift!
The cake, Noah's Ark themed, thanks to Sarilia our really good friend!

Desiree and Jessica, this is one of my favorite pictures of the shower! Desiree and I have been friends for about 13 years and I just love that she and my sister go to church together now and have become friends outside of me. She is a great friend to have and is always a good time and up for a long chat!

Marisol (Jessica's mother-in-law) and my Mom

The party favors were sugar cookies with a "G" on them for Baby Gonzalez. Jessica and Jeziel are still working on a name so leave any good ones here for them to check out. Jessie made all these cookies with her mom and then we decorated them the day before shower. They didn't come out exactly how we planned, but they looked just fine and tasted so good!

The Hulsey girls (sort of) Jessie, my Mom, Jessica and me! We are missing Aunt Weesie here!



No comments: