Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday! And unfortunately I will not be there to celebrate it with her. But, I hear my dad made some pretty awesome plans for the two of them. They are going to the Princess Diana exhibit at Foxwoods!

She opens her mouth with wisdom,
and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all."
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Proverbs 31
She has been a wonderful mother and she will make an even better grandmother to JJ!


Happy Birthday Mom! I wish I could be at home with you in Massachusetts, without power and with lots of snow!

1 comment:

virginia said...

Thank you--you make me cry! Love you and wish you were HERE! MOM