Thursday, March 1, 2012

And we are back...

When I say "we" I mean the royal we. Actually I just mean me. And on that, I don't really know what people mean when they say "the royal we". I will Wikipedia that as soon as I finish this post.
Here's my sob story:
This past Saturday I noticed that my computer charger light was not on when I plugged it in but, the computer was still charging. Then on Sunday night I noticed my computer was not charging. This made me very sad. For the past 5 days I have been totally without my computer. 




I had exactly 3 hours of battery power (thanks to Trey and Jessie who let me charge my computer at their house). Then I went to the iStore, yes that's what we have here.
 And today I bought a new charger. Only thing is, I am sure Apple is getting rich because of these chargers. Just to replace the charger it was 400dhs. That's about $100. 

No comments: