Monday, May 16, 2011

"I don't want to work, I just want to bang on a drum all day"

At the hospital I am on the Social Activities Committee, essentially we try to make sure that there is something fun for the staff to do at least once a month. This month all the staff went bowling. We rented out the entirety of Bowling City and it was open to all hospital staff for free!


I am not much of a bowler, despite our family's tradition of going bowling the day after Thanksgiving or New Year's Day every year. I went anyway because I do a lot of things that don't seem that fun to me for the sheer sake of being social.



It ended up being a really fun night especially since it was 115 degrees out today. Indoor activities are well received when the weather gets like this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe its 115 degrees that so crazy to think about! I miss you!!! Can't wait to see you soon :)