Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Granny is smarter than your Granny


Maybe that's not the nicest way to say it but, I love my Granny. My Granny and I officially share the same birthday- June 10th. This year she turned 83. I just got off the phone with her and here is a quick play by play of our conversation:
G:"Can ya'll access all American things over there?"
M:"umm.. yeah, like what?"
G:"Do you have a pencil?"
M:"yeah, go ahead, I do."
G:"w-w-w dot c-h-gospel dot net. When you get homesick just go to that and you can see our church on there."

Seriously, my Granny just told me to go on a website to see her church! I am so proud of this woman! I hope I can keep up with the world as it changes like she has! To top it off she told me that I could search on youtube for the video of it! AMAZING!

2 comments:

virginia said...

That's Granny for you! Still spreading the word about God to every corner of the earth from Jasper, Georgia!Love you Granny.

Louyse said...

I absolutely love this and so does your grandmother. Thanks for showing your love and respect for her in such a delightful way!