Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Designer

If you have to know, yes, my new shirt is designer.
And, according to the sign above me I am "a winner". This picture is from a going away party for our friend Latifah. She will no longer be working at the hospital but, since I mostly see her at home I will still see her. So, in short- the party wasn't very sad for me!

Now, about this designer shirt of mine.
Tailors here tend to be pretty amazing and fabric shops in Al Ain are like Dunkin' Donuts in America- they are on every corner. So, getting clothes made that you dream up is easy as pie! And I dreamt up this fancy schmancy thing. Picked out the stripes and then the oh-so very American accent material.
And I did shamelessly just post a self-shot photo booth picture. That's it, my designer shirt. Put your orders in now before this stuff goes to the red carpet and you people can't afford it anymore. It's the next big thing buttons ups.

2 comments:

Louyse said...

Good going on your blog. Keep it up. Love, Aunt Weesie

P.S. I have never made a top anything list before.

Min said...

Thanks Aunt Weesie! There's a first for everything!