Saturday, January 28, 2012

In the midst of fame

Let's first state the obvious: My hair is being blown by the wind and my facial expression is a little strange. But, let's focus on the point here, do you know who is walking behind me?
Does this give you an idea? It's a Nike endorsed golf ball that has been hit off the course and came down just over my head as I was watching the game.

Do you see him here?

If you still don't get it- it's Tiger Woods. This weekend I went to the HSBC Golf Championship with my neighbor Brenda. It was really fun to see some famous golfers and learn more about the game while I was there. It made me want to really start practicing in lessons more.
And Tiger's ball really did land off the fairway and near us as we were walking to grab a spot at the hole. Instead when Brenda saw that it was a Nike ball we ran over as close as we could. We got a spot right there and before I knew it Tiger was in arms length reach of me. Felt pretty good being so close to fame!

No comments: