Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stylin'

I am realizing that this post will make it seem that all I do here is shop, but I work too! The truth is girls are the same all over the world and the ladies here love to shop!
I needed some nail polish remover the other night and I asked my friend Shiny to help me find
some. We walked across the street to "Gift City" yes, this is really the name of the store. I thought to myself " I don't need a gift I need nail polish remover", Shiny has lived here for about 25 years so I followed her in. There it was along with everything else you could ever want. Nail polish remover in the tiniest bottle for only 2.5 dirhams that's about 75 cents. Along with some of the tackiest purses ever. Check this one out, I don't think the photo does this justice.

4 comments:

virginia said...

It looks like the dollar store here! Love you

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

shiny sounds Indian =) actually Malayalee..(same part of India as me... Love your updates!!
Lisa

French said...

That's beautiful. Did you pick up some crito gel while you were at it??