Friday, October 1, 2010

Sort of like home but...just a little different

I had to show a few of you this picture though- I can't get it to turn the right way!
In Stop and Shop in Allston, MA Nikki and Annie always loved to use these little baskets and Desiree found some of these in Agawam, MA as well and thought they were just her size. Funny enough these were the only carts they had at this store for me to put all of these towels in.

Another thing that is sort of like home but, just not quite right is pizza here! It's the small things that remind me that I am in another country. Check out the Italian Pizza with the Arabic writing. I guess it's just as funny as us calling our pizza in America Italian but, let me assure you there are not Italians making this pizza.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Min! I always have the urge to use those baskets. I hope you keep finding those little things that make you laugh and remind you of home in a fun way!

Nikki said...

h;aj;lkdsjfaklsdj I love those baskets!! I always felt like it was a little puppy or something behind me. "C'mon now! Let's go to the produce aisle."

Min said...

wish i had those pictures of both of you to insert them into this post!