Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Missin and Reminiscn

It feels like I have been gone for a while but, it really hasn't been too long at all! I mentioned in my first post that some really close friends flew in to say bye to me when I left Boston.
Thanks Nikki, Andi, Dani, Abby, Meg and Annie for coming my way to say bye! It was a great time with all of them and here are some of the fun times we had... you all should go visit these places they are some of my favorite in New England!

The North End in Boston with Andi, Kristen and Christine

Meg in Hampton, NH

Annie and Nikki at Singing Beach in Manchester By the Sea

I never took any pictures with Dani and Abby- but, I know someone has them so send them to me and I will add them on here!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Someone tell that girl that Singing Beach is not a nude beach.

Visit to Min's 2010: BEST WEEK EVER

Unknown said...

I will send them to you...but not sure if you want to post them :)